The OPEN Group is committed, in accordance with applicable law, to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants. Our company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, or as a disabled Veteran, or any other basis protected by law. We have a zero tolerance policy towards:
- Unfair treatment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
- Harassment by any of managers, employees or others in the workplace, because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
- Denial of a reasonable workplace accommodation that our employees need because of religious beliefs or disability.
- Retaliation because any employee complained about job discrimination, or assisted with a job discrimination investigation or lawsuit.
- Finally, we take our responsibilities to the EEOC seriously and we will actively cooperate with any complaints.
- Our management is responsible for the development of our plans, programs and controls for carrying out our policies. Expectations of all of our employees is to do the same. We provide support, both individually and collectively, to ensure our policies are honored.